Making an Online Casino Deposit
Once you have found your online casino and have tried some of the free games, enjoy them and then registered with the site there are a few things that need to be considered before you make a deposit.
- Is the payment method you choose one that is trusted, safe, secure and right for your needs? You must feel comfortable with the payment options and the method should be one that has stood the test of time. The payment options we list below are all trustworthy and approved by a higher authority.
- Again it comes down to personal preference whether you choose a debit card, a credit card or an ewallet which do not ask you to share personal details. There are other options such as PayPal. Mobile players are also offered the option of paying by phone bill.
- You winnings will generally be paid right back into the method you used to deposit your funds. At some casinos if you use a credit card and win then you are only allowed to receive the same amount as you deposited, therefore an alternative payment method will be necessary for the rest of the winnings.
Below is a list of the most trusted payment options available
Credit Cards-Remain one of the most popular ways to make a deposit at many online casinos. Cards like VISA, MasterCard, and also American Express remain the most common way that people use to make theirdeposits.Credit Cards are accepted at the best quality casinos, and they also allow you to make larger deposits and cashouts. Using credit cards for your monetary transactions is also totally safe and secure as they offer top of the range protection.
Debit Cards- Many in the UK use this method to make a deposit and cards include: Switch, Visa Electron, Maestro, and Visa Debit. The ease of completing a transaction coupled with the speed in which is it finalized appeals to many. Again you should find a selection of debit cards at most, high-quality, online casinos to choose from. If you do choose a debit card to fund your account you will find the security excellent . A major plus point when guarding against online fraud.
Examples of Credit and Debit Cards:
- Visa-The Visa card remains the most popular type of credit card at online casinos used by players to make a deposit.
- MasterCard-Many online casinos accept this payment method which is simple,, quick and secure
- The PaySafe Card- This is a prepaid card solution widely used across the UK and also Europe. You can also top up cards quickly and they are widely accepted at online casinos.
- EntroPay-This method of making a deposit uses a virtual prepaid MasterCard, and it can be funded with a variety of Credit and also Debit cards.
- Amex-American Express remains one of the most trusted cards all about the world.
e-Wallets– These are just what they sound like, an electronic wallet. A popular alternative to credit and debit cards, and we have listed a few of the options that you will be presented with when making your deposits.
- PayPal-One of the most secure ways of making a deposit and it also cuts out the middle man with deposits being instant, and winnings transferred straight back into your personal PayPal account. Most online casinos offer PayPal as an option for their customers, and if you are used to ebay then you are sure to know this method very well.
- Neteller-Is one of the largest and most popular e-wallets for online casinos and also for withdrawals. The company sepcialises in monetary transactions to and from online casinos so the company knows exactly what their customers want.
- EcoCard-Another popular casino deposit method especially across Europe and Canada. EcoCard allows you to deposit in a range of different currencies, which is especially useful as it means that players do not have to pay a percentage on any currency exchange.
- Skrill-Once known as MoneyBookers, Skrill is accepted in over 250 countries and offers fast and safe online transactions. There are numerous online casinos that have Skrill as one of their payment methods.
- Pay By Phone-This allows players who use their mobile phone to pay for their games via their monthly bill or alternatively the amount will be deducted from the pay-as-you-go balance. This method is fairly new to some of the others that have been about for decades, but as mobile gambling is fast becoming one of the most popular and lucrative ways for people to enjoy a bet. Many sites are adopting this option alongside other, more traditional deposit options. There is also a payment option available that allows players to make a deposit into their accounts using their land line.
- PayNearMe– Is a hundred percent safe and guarantees that the payment will go through without any hassle. It is a great deposit option for those players that may be a little skeptical of using their credit cards online. All you need to do if find your nearest local store that supports PayNearMe and use it online to fund your personal account.
- MyCitadel-If you do not want to give your online casino any of your bank or credit card details then consider MyCitadel. This ewallet banking method is fast and simple to use.
- Wire Transfers-The vast majority of online casinosallow players to make deposits and also withdrawals via a wire transfer which comes straight out of the bank account. Please remember that there is a smallfee for this, but it is a good way to make larger deposits or withdrawals.
- ECheck-For players in Canada this is one of the favourite casino deposit options as it is safe and secure and simple to use.
- IDeal-One of the popular deposit methods for those who live in the Netherlands, iDeal is simple to use.
- Instadebit-Another favourite of those that live in Canada, Instadebit can be found at numerous Canadian online casinos.
- Bitcoin-Bitcoin is actually a digital currency that is used in many online games. It is now being adopted by the online casinos too.